Sunday, May 16, 2004

ate so much dim sum for breakfast ! -looks at bloated stomach-
yum :)

playing//
usher let it burn
mario ft p diddy i dont wanna know
the corrs summer sunshine
TLC damaged

anyway. went to nana's house in the afternoon in hopes of catching some rays BUT! it got cloudy :( and im still the same old white chicken. v. annoyed. when we left her house the sun came out again .. like, thanks. um had fried chicken at her house and she cannot stop picking at the mushroom .. i think she ate all the mushrooms or smth! was busy watching tv haha. she claims that im a tv addict! which is not true okay. i only watch like, smallville sometimes (alliteration! haha) the O.C! and um other shows. she was Blue Girl -laughs- oh! her pup is so DAMN cute. sheesh. its the cutest thing EVER. after my favourite breed of yorkshires, that is. the fur is SOSOSO soft and its so cuddly! so cute! and it likes to curl near people's feet, i think. so when we were eating and only my feet was on the ground it came and snuggled at my feet! so cute right! and i was like, curling my feet around (??) and somehow it came and fitted its head at the arc of my foot! such a cute little thing -swoons- haha im like, falling in love with a dog. god. anyhow, we FINALLY left (though she didnt bring her MANY handphones..lol. inside joke) for woodlands library which was damn far away .. was caterwauling and whining on and on. haha. how irritating. finally reached and were greeted by this 'little boy' quoting from nana -rolls eyes- it was really this MAN who is kinda .. down syndrome or something. and he was hysterical! screaming and shouting and causing a din la. and the librarians were damn evil i tell you. the receptionist immediately dialled for security and he ordered him out of the mall! unscrupulous! and then nana got all worried .. claiming that she has this nagging feeling that he lost his mother or whatever .. anyway we went and got my favourite drink AND nana bought the mango tart (after MUCH contemplation! -narrows eyes-) and choc elcair. (the evil librarian shooed us out! but nana .. ever so scheming, managed to scrape both of us through haha) i did some integration(can you believe nana thought differentiation was DISintegration?? -faints!-) .. got hell distracted+restless. so after doreen tan and her darling dilly-dallied back, we went to the shelves! however, owing to the fact that i debted 7bucks to the library for overdue books, i cldnt borrow a shit! hmrpf. they did their f&n research and we (meaning nana and i ONLY..doreen tan, being the busy attached girl, went to her darling's house i think) left. oh and we were trying to scare ree! but unsuccessfully. haha. went to the shelf behind where she and her darling were and nana pushed a book from the shelf in their direction right behind ree .. unfortch, her darling saw and said HI! -slaps forehead- so after a few minutes of conversing we left The Cavewoman Without A Computer and her Boyfriend Living in the 21st Century With A Computer for sab's place. her maid cooked some jap noodle that was reeeaally good! and a huge pkt of hor fun. while i lay on the sofa, nana switched on the tv (not tv addict ok! its a VCD), brought the food in front of us while i watched Bring It On, unmoving. heh. was too tired to even move an inch. and boy, can sabrina whee eat. she was happily chomping and practically gorging herself with food the entire day! while i sit there watching her in amazement she fixes her eyes on the cheer routines on the screen, unfazed. was v. amused. she also amuses me with how BIG her head really can get. she goes on and on about how all the Jungle Land in singapore are maintained that way because they are for her to build her big bungalows in the future .. and that even if i steal her stuff it doesnt bother her the teeniest tad .. cos she has many other more acres of land! and she does her funny expressions. anyway. we both decided that Toros' cheer routine wins the other green team (forgot what name) hands down. the other team was like some gymnastics performance! but it was really fab la. i like! even though i watched it numerous times at steph's place. yay and i like cliff! nana was like rolling her eyes when i went So Cute! haha. typical scene. by then it was around 10+ so i left .. and since nana is so ever COMPASSIONATE AND KIND, she walked me out (believe me, its a long and SCARY walk out at night with all the gargantuan trees wavering their leaves .. eerie atmosphere .. not good for the weak-hearted haha) and even SCALED the overhead bridge with me! i choose to ignore the continuous complains about how she 'wants to sit down and sleep' on the ground wherever we were i.e on the road / at the overhead bridge .. haha. took so many public transports! ok not alot but it seemed like we were always on the bus with our legs up and yakking away or in the train dozing off. whoa. unknowingly typed such a long entry!
spending my day with nana, i like! (:

i keep thinking about how nana claims that rubertism (however you spell it) can be caused by constant cracking of knuckles! i try to refrain from my natural instinct to crack my knuckles .. and i realise i crack my knuckles like, 7,8 times 7hours unknowingly! and im not even sure if i cracked them even more cos i never really noticed i was doing it. how strange.
haha. and my sister has this uncanny attraction .. mosquitoes never quit bugging her! she has 16 bites when she went sentosa ystd -everybody go 'whoa'- haha.
the room's damn stink now!
we're all sniffing about trying to discover the source of it.
-holds nose-

my sister just informed me that every woman can give birth to 16 kids during her reproductive age! hmm.
pig or what?

tsk. can you believe im waiting for my song list in limewire (which is damn long) to end
then go back to mugging?
where is the impetus wendy toh.
i just caught s glimpse of myself in the mirror
what a wrong choice !
my pimple plantation is getting out of hand.
OILEEEEE face.
and my hair is a catastrophe!
drats.
my reflection is a living nightmare.
i just wonder ..

suddenly thought of friday!
:):
take your pick.
drowning in a mixture of emotions
but in a good way.
tings keeps sneaking peeks at me and
as usual
we end up in a mini fit of laughter
whether i was smiling to myself stupidly or not.
im sprouting nonsense.

gtg back to mugging soon .. -dread devours me.
haha.

I try to discover
A little something to make me sweeter
Oh baby refrain
From breaking my heart
I'm so in love with you
I'll be forever blue
That you give me no reason
That you give me no
Soul, I hear you calling
baby please
Give a little respect
To me
And if I should falter
Would you open your arms out to me
Don't you tell me no